More Ways to FUNDRAISE
Every time you see the Box Tops logo on a product, please clip and glue it onto these collection sheets. We receive $0.10 cents per Box Top. It's that EASY! You can also drop off BoxTops in a bag at the office.
Thanks to Box Tops, last year we earned $623.00 for the PTA! Help us reach $1000 this year!
Box Tops can be found on these participating products.
Bonus BoxTops at Stores: Sometimes grocery stores will run Box Top promotions where they print bonus Box Top codes on your receipt. Redeem those codes online or turn those into our school for more money! Make sure you choose Green Hills school (zip code 94030) as your designated school.
For more ways to raise money through Box Tops for Education, visit the Box Tops for Education site.
Shoparoo is a free iPhone and Android app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into donations to our school. Every time you shop for any item at any store, snap a picture of the receipt using the Shoparoo app.
Thanks to Shoparoo, last year we earned $300 for the PTA. Help us reach $400 this year!
How Do I Set It Up
- On your smartphone, download the app
- Remember to choose Green Hills Elementary School. Start snapping your receipts up to 2 weeks old. It's that easy!
- Earn Roo points for grocery store receipts, or sweepstakes entries for all other receipts. Shoparoo accepts receipts that are less than 2 weeks old. You can submit up to 20 grocery receipts and 50 non-grocery receipts in a rolling 7 day period.
- If you don't have a smartphone, please drop off a copy of your weekly shopping receipts at the Shoparoo box in the school office. Remember that receipts only earn points if they are less than 2 weeks old. So please drop these off as soon as possible.
For more information and to learn more ways to earn Roo points, please visit the Shoparoo site.
eBoxTops are an online version of Box Tops for Education so you can earn more for your school through just for U™. Add digital eBoxTops offers to your Card and earn 10¢ or more when you buy participating items.
Remember to keep clipping your boxtops and send it into the school! eBoxTops are earned on top of the physical ones we clip, making us double the money!
How Do I Set It Up
- First sign up for Box Tops for Education and select Green Hills Elementary as your school.
- Register your Safeway card at Safeway Just4U. Don't have a card? Grab one from your nearest Safeway store.
- Enroll your card for Box Tops for Education.
- Add just for U offers to your Card and earn eBoxTops when you buy participating items.
- The eBoxTops will be automatically awarded to the school you selected in registration.
For more information, please visit Safeway eBoxTops.
Please sign your credit card up at eScrip.com and select Green Hills Elementary in Millbrae as the donation recipient. Our school will receive a percentage of all items purchased with that card.
If you are already signed up for eScrip, renew by selecting the red renew button.
Help us reach $300 this year!
For more information, please visit the eScrip website.