Welcome to Green Hills PTA
School Starts on August 22, 2019!
- Join us for coffee in the library after drop off
- 12:15 early dismissal on August 22 and August 23
- Back to School night is August 22 at 5:30pm in MUR
Save the Date for Welcome Back Day on Saturday, September 7 from 12-3pm. No RSVP necessary!
Green Hills PTA is a non-profit organization run by volunteers consisting of parents, grandparents and teachers helping ensure that our children receive a 21st century education.
The PTA supports your child by:
- Purchasing essential teaching, curricular materials, and school supplies not provided by the school district.
- Funding enrichment programs like field trips, school assemblies, and music performances.
- Building community through events like our annual dance, baseball game, and Kids Night Out.
- Improving the school experience by organizing volunteers to assist inside and outside the classroom.
Join the PTA
All Green Hills parents and teachers are invited to join the PTA and are encouraged to attend meetings or get involved by volunteering at every level of the organization! Click here to join the PTA
2019 - 2020 PTA General Meetings and Kids Night Out
- Schedule for 2019- 2020 school year will be posted soon
In past years, only 40% of families participated in fundraisers. Your donation is needed because the state does not provide our school with enough basic resources to give each grade an opportunity. We want all Green Hills families to participate in the fund this year. The Annual Fund also pays for all school supplies so that you don't have to go shopping. Learn more about the Annual Fund.
Reaching our goal means no more fundraisers for the year!
2018-19 Fundraising Achievements
- 100% school supplies and Mystery Science supplies funded
- 48 art / architecture and creative movement / hip hop lessons delivered by LEAP
- 12 broken Chromebooks replaced
- 9 field trips fully funded (transportation and admission)
- 4 STEM workshops delivered
- 2 Smart Boards replaced
2019-20 Fundraising Goals
Let’s continue to provide funding support for these programs that enrich our kids’ education at Green Hills!
Make your donation of at least $300 per child to help guarantee that these items will be funded for the year! This year, your support is needed to meet these goals:
- Increase the number of LEAP sessions for all students
- Ensure that our teachers have all of their supplies and classroom necessities for the year purchased and covered
- Enhance our technology resources (replace failing Smartboards and add more Chromebooks)
- Ensure that all field trips continue to be fully funded
- Increase the number of in-school educational programs and assemblies