Help Strengthen our School
When parents are more involved, children do better in school. Kids are more motivated to learn, leading to higher self-esteem and a more fruitful learning experience.
We understand how busy you are and value your time. Opportunities exist both during and outside regular school hours, with some needing only 30 minutes of your time.
Want to get involved but not sure what you want to do? Talk to your PTA Board Members or send an email to email@example.com! Our kids have great opportunities to learn and grow when there are more volunteers helping out!
Sign Me Up!
Volunteers are valuable both inside and outside of the classroom. Here are some of the needs for your school. Please take a look at our full list of volunteer opportunities here.
- Green Hills Games
- Winter Dance
- Spirit Week
- Block Party
- MEF Representative
- PTA Bulletin Board
- Marquee Monitor
- Lunchroom or Recess supervision*
- Rainy Day supervision*
* indicates opportunities which require fingerprinting clearance before participation.
Steps to volunteer
- Fill in our volunteer form and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
- To volunteer on campus, the Millbrae School District also requires all on-campus volunteers to be fingerprinted for security reasons. Fingerprinting is a one-time process, which will grant you the ability to volunteer on campus through Taylor Middle School.
- Please print out the Volunteer Clearance and TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire forms, and return it to the school office.
Parent Volunteer Exchange Program
Learn more about a new parent volunteer exchange program to connect parents across different schools within the Millbrae School District. The hope is to create meaningful connections between Millbrae parents in the elementary school years so that by the time our children reach Taylor, a strong foundation on will exist for us to work together as a community during our children’s middle school years and beyond.